Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cold Turkey, Ummm Turkey


Halfway through the 12 weeks of liquid diet. I've lost 35 pounds. I feel incredible. My feet don't hurt when I walk, clothes don't pinch. In fact it feels like my boobs are rattling around on the inside of the cups, might need to go down a size. Tons of energy. Don't miss eating real food. I do miss my drug of choice.

Felt blue a couple days ago and could not turn to pizza for solace. Speaking of pizza, I never noticed how many pizza ads are on TV at night, every other commercial. It was hard to sit and work through frustrations without going into sugar coma, induced by box of Snickers Ice Cream bars, but I made it. Taking frustrations out on house by reorganizing, cleaning and rearranging furniture, which I guess is more constructive than eating all the leftovers in the fridge.

1 comment: